The Information Technology Enterprise Solutions – 3 Services (ITES-3S) contract is an Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle structured to provide the full range of IT services and solutions to the federal government. ITES-3S is managed by the Computer Hardware, Enterprise Software and Solutions (CHESS) program at Ft. Belvoir, VA.
Crystal Clear Technologies is a Woman Owned Small Business leader in providing IT solutions and services worldwide to the U.S. Army and the federal government.
- Government-Wide Use – Army, DoD and other federal agencies
- No Contract Usage Fee
- Decentralized Ordering
(All TORs issued via CHESS IT e-mart – https://chess.army.mil)
- Performance-Based Cost, T&M, FFP, and Cost Reimbursement (CR) Task Orders
Customers – All DOD and Federal Agencies
Mission – The ITES-3S scope will include a full range of services and solutions necessary for agencies to satisfy their enterprise infrastructure and infrastructure goals with Information Technology (IT) services worldwide. The scope includes the Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Information Management (C4IM) requirements.
Period of Performance – September 2018 – September 2027
$12B in Ceiling – no size limit on Task Orders
0% Fee for use
Contract Types – All allowed (FFP/CR/T&M/Hybrids) – – 131 labor categories
- Cyber Security Services
- Business Process Reengineering
- Information Systems Security
- Information Assurance
- Information Technology Services
- Enterprise Design, Integration, and Consolidation
- Program/Project Management
- Network Systems Operation and Maintenance
- IT Supply Chain